Monday, May 2, 2005

keren nih

Do you ever pray? Do you ever try to connect with this observer that you're talking about?

Only at times of extreme stress, like when my father was dying, I think I prayed. But other than that, I don't pray. I know that may seem terrible, but I just don't. A long time ago, when I began this career of doing what I'm doing right now -- of writing books and getting out of my normal routine, which was a professor of physics at San Diego State University, I kind of said, "I surrender to the powers that be. Use me. I'm here to be used. I'll do whatever guides me into that." I just did that. And that was my last -- if you want to -- prayer. In my way of thinking, God is always present in me. And it's not a question if I have to pray to somebody out there. He knows what's going on, or she knows what's going on, or it knows what's going on.

Taken from "What The Bleep Do We Know?!" official website

No comments:

Post a Comment