Sunday, August 23, 2009

find my way back

before I continued reading The Zahir by Paulo Coelho (I've read some pages then lost interest), I asked myself what I wanna do with my life after I got the capital for my trading ventures. I was kinda confused. is it enough 'just' to be a trader?
what I meant by 'just' was not having a day job.
will it be strange or out of place to do 'just' that as my job? I mean, other people have jobs, mostly 9 to 5, with fixed payment to receive by the end or beginning of each month.
will I be an outcast if I don't have a day job?
but do I really need it? I've tried that before: going out in the day, then trade during the night. it did not work. I was too tired and didn't have enough adrenaline to open positions :D

this book reminds me to become who I am, not who I want to be seen as in society. who matters is me, not what others think as me.
I just need to set my goals and get on the journey. don't think what might happen, I must continue to the end. if I'm on the right path, Universe will give ways. if I should change course, it will give the signs.

so now I have decided to concentrate on my online forex trading. I got my plans and goals. I know where I am going to end up.

let us begin the journey...

PS: I must be bolder to cut loose anything that no longer fits in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment