Friday, March 9, 2007

*speechless*

Tonight is extraordinary. Exceptional. Miraculous.

Dimulai dgn pertengkaran ugal2an dr kemarin. Gimana ga ugal2an, gue maenan badai pasir :p Lalu ke Sbux Setiabudi 1. Ada yg tambah cakep gitu deh terus ga mo GR. You can't fool me, mas. Dilanjutkan dgn The Pursuit of Happyness. My favorite quote is, "There's no WHY (Y) in happiness. There's I."
that's my 1st orgasm.

Gue nangis ngeliat perjuangan Christopher mendampingi papanya, Chris. Inget my soul satellite, Anti. She is an angel. My own private angel. Umur Christopher 5 th waktu Chris finally got the job. Persis sama dgn Anti.

Kita diskusi dikit ttg film ini di deket air mancur. Hujan, terus pindah ke drop off area. Makin jadi ngobrolnya. Padahal cuma 2 jam tapi gue dapet banyak banget. Well, that's why they say sex is a way to reach God. If you understand what i mean ;)

I thank All for tonight. Buat pemahaman yg diberikan, bukaan2 baru ttg who we really are, 'tsunami' brought by his (or our?) Ancestors, and all the Great Things that happen (i want to keep this alive so i use present form). Though i can never thank You enough for this. Also thank me for opening up my heart, soul and mind.



---- 
Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. We Are I...
    The tsunami, our ancestor and all thing that happens is the way we re-united...
    We are one, we are I

    ReplyDelete