Tuesday, December 20, 2005

something from the past

i got lost couldn't find my way
and i guess there's nothing more to say
love can make you blind make you act so strange
but i'm here
and here i will stay

so everyday goes by
and everyday i fall
do you ever wonder why
why i love everything about you?

but everyday i say i try to make my heart be still
til then every way there is to cry ourselves to sleep
we will

it picked me up knocked me off my feet
i got no way to explain
still i love you love you love you
but this fire inside will never see the light of day

so everyday goes by
and everyday i fall
it makes me wonder why
my life's worth nothing without you...

you'll never know
no no no no no
you'll never know just how close we were
you'll never know
no you'll never see

(Phil Collins - Everyday)

***

Ery! gue kangen deh sama lo. kemana aja lo?
been thinking bout you lately. hope everything's fine with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment