Sunday, February 25, 2007

You And I

You and I are connected....
in a way that goes beyond romance,
beyond friendship,
beyond what we've ever had before...
It has defied time, distance,
and changes in ourselves
and in our lives.
It has defied every explanation.
Except one:
Pure and simply, we're soul mates...

I can't explain, I just feel it....
It's there in the way my spirits lift
whenever we talk.
The sound of your voice brings me home,
in a way I can't explain...
It's in the delight I feel, when we laugh
at exactly the same things..
When I'm with you..
it's like a tiny piece of the universe
shifts into place.
A place it's supposed to be,
and all is right with the world.

These things and so many more,
have made me understand
that this is a once in a lifetime,
forever connection...
A connection that could only exist
between you and me...
And deep in my soul,
I know that our relationship
is a rare gift...
One that brings us
extraordinary happiness
all through our lives....

- Anita Higgins -


NB:
You will not always marry your most strongly bonded soulmate...,you might choose to marry a less bonded soul companion,one who has something specific to teach you or to learn from you...
Sometimes....soulmates decide not to get married while incarnated..They arrange to meet, to stay together until the agreed upon task is completed,and then to move on.. Their agendas,their lesson plans for the entirety of this life..are different,and they do not want to or need to spend all of this lifetime together. This is not a tragedy..,only a matter of learning. You have eternal life together, but sometimes you may need to take separate classes....
"Do we have a soulmates?"...hmmm..there's no such thing as a soulmate...
All love relationships are reconnections from past lives...
Yes...they are karmic...
After the meeting..what decisions are made or not made are matter of free will...of your choice...


(dari milis Thaha)

1 comment:

  1. Well... I love you more than I can say. Words are limited to express how I feel for you. You can feel my love in the air you breathe. That's how I feel for you...
    Defying every explanation. This is pure love....

    ReplyDelete